Postgraduate Specialist (A001352)
Amtek has an immediate requirement for a Postgraduate Specialist with the following requirements:
University postgraduate degree in an applicable field of engineering, science or mathematics; and
- Minimum of thirty-six (36) months of demonstrated experience in a related specialist field within the last six (6) years.
- A master’s degree in engineering in the chemical, environmental, or mechanical fields;
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience managing or working in or for a military maintenance workshop within a military organization of a NATO member country;
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience in the in-service lifecycle management of hazardous materials at a military location within a military organization of a NATO member country;
- Demonstrated experience conducting a minimum of four (4) maintenance facility audits of hazardous materials management including activities, processes and procedures requiring the use of hazardous materials;
- Demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years conducting a minimum of five (5) environmental impact assessments on products, practices or processes;
- Demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years evaluating a minimum of two (2) renewable energy technologies; Demonstrated experience developing a minimum of two (2) Microsoft ACCESS databases.
- Must hold a valid security clearance to the level of Secret issued by the CIISD/PWGSC.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume identifying the competition number. We look forward reviewing your resume and Amtek Engineering Services thanks all the applicants who submitted their resumes but only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
We must receive your resume well before the closing date ASAP.
Note: If the Apply link does not work, you can also forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.